The highlight of the event would be a two-day conference focusing upon Indian mining industry; with discussions on current trends, developments, challenges, opportunities and future prospects. Aligned with the theme, the conference would have technical sessions highlighting upon Indian mining perspective, technological advancements, mining machinery & equipment importance, exploration, state mining industries, skill development, mining contribution to GDP, policy regulations, international collaborations and future requirements of the industry.
Aligned with the objective of upping the TEMPO for furthering the growth of the industry, the theme of the conferencefocusesupon:
The conference would witness the presence of Who’s Who of the mining industry, Government Officials, machinery / equipment / technology providers, end-users, logistics providers and all other stakeholders concerned with the mining activities.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATION
- Deliberation on Policy Environment for Fostering Growth of Mining Industry.
- Networking Opportunity with Mining Entrepreneurs and Equipment Manufacturers for Business Alliances & Partnerships.
- Interaction with Policy Makers.
- Transfer and exchanging of Emerging Technologies.
- Showcase of Mineral Exploration and Mine Design Techniques.
- Initiation of Winning Business Dialogues with Organizations having Diversified Business Interests.
- Providing Excellent Brand Visibility.
- Sales via targeted Audience of qualified buyers.
- Ideal platform to launch new products & find sales agents or distributors in new markets.
- Investment Oppurtunities, Joint Ventures, Research and Development.
DOWNLOAD BROUCHER : Mining_Brochure_Design
Mining Engineers Association of India
Flat- 608 & 609, Raghava Ratna Towers
A-Block,VI Floor,Chirag Ali Lane,
Abids,Hyderabad – 500001.
Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
4th Floor, Plot No. 13, NNR Arcade, 8-2-601/P-13,
Road Number 10, Gouri Shankar Nagar Colony,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034.