GST RATE SCHEDULE FOR GOODS GST Council Meeting held on 18th May, 2017
25 (Salt; sulphur; earths and stone;plastering materials, lime and cement)
GST RATE SCHEDULE FOR GOODS @ 5%
2506 Quartz (other than naturalsands); quartzite,whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise,into blocks or slabs of a rectangular(including square)shape.
2514 Slate,whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise,into blocks or slabs of a rectangular(including square)shape.
2515 Ecaussine and other calcareous monumental or building stone;alabaster [other than marble Marble and travertine]
2516 Porphyry,basalt, sandstone and other monumental or building stone,whether or not roughly trimmed or merely cut, by sawing or otherwise,into blocks or slabs of a rectangular(including square)shape.
2517 Pebbles,gravel, broken or crushed stone, of a kind commonly used for concrete aggregates, for road metalling or forrailway or other ballast, shingle and flint, whether or not heat-treated; macadam of slag,dross or similar industrial waste,whether or not incorporating the materials cited in the first part of the heading; tarred macadam; grenules cheeping and powder of stones heading 2515 or 2516 whether or notit treated.
GST RATE SCHEDULE FOR GOODS @ 12%
- Marble and travertine blocks [2515 1210]
- Granite blocks 2516].
GST RATE SCHEDULE FOR GOODS @ 28%
- Marble and travertine, other than blocks [2515 1220, 2515 1290]
- Granite, other than blocks 
- Portland cement, aluminous cement,slag cement, super sulphate cement and similar hydraulic cements, whether or not coloured or in the form of clinkers 
68 : (Articles of stone,plaster, cement,asbestos, mica or similar material)
All goods not specified elsewhere
- 6801 Setts,curbstones and flagstones, of natural stone (except slate).
- 6802 Worked monumental or building stone (except slate) and articles thereof, other than goods of heading 6801; mosaic cubes and the like, of naturalstone (including slate),whether or not on abacking; artificially coloured granules,chippings and powder,of natural stone (including slate); of marble, travertine and alabaster, of Granite, of Other calcareous stone.
- 6803 Worked slate and articles of slate or of agglomerated slate.
- 6807 Articles of asphalt or of similar material (for example,petroleum bitumen or coal tar pitch).
- 6808 Panels, boards, tiles, blocksand similar articlesof vegetable fibre, of straw or of shavings,chips, particles,sawdust or otherwaste, of wood,agglomerated withcement, plaster orother mineral binders.
- 6809 Articles of plaster or ofcompositions based on plaster; such as Boards, sheets, panels, tiles and similar articles, not ornamented.
- 6810 Articles of cement, of concrete or of artificial stone,whether or not reinforced; such as Tiles, flagstones,bricks and similar articles, Building blocks and bricks,Cement bricks,Prefabricated structural components for Building or civil engineering,Prefabricatedstructural componentsfor building or civil engineering.
- 6812 Fabricated asbestos fibres; mixtures with a basis of asbestos or with a basis of asbestos and magnesium carbonate; articles of such mixtures or of asbestos (for example,thread, woven fabric,clothing, headgear,footwear, gaskets),whether or not reinforced, other than goods of heading 6811 or 6813
- 6813 Friction materialand articles thereof(for example, sheets,rolls, strips, segments,discs, washers, pads),not mounted, forbrakes, for clutches or the like, with a basis of asbestos, of other mineral substances or of cellulose, whether or not combined withtextiles or other materials.
- 6814 Worked mica and articles of mica,including agglomerated or reconstituted mica, whether or not on a support of paper,paperboard or other materials.
- 6815 Articles of stone or of other mineralsubstances (including carbon fibres, articles of carbon fibres and articles of peat), notelsewhere specified or included.